Tuesday, July 5, 3008

"Welcome!", or, "God...Why another blog?"

Welcome to my blog. While not admitting to actually be making a step to join the whole blogoshpere craze, dispatching my mostly irrelevant views and rants -- to the whole world, in theory, and to a maximum of perhaps two bored readers, in actuality -- I have decided to attempt to crystallize in written word my Most High and True opinions and views on everything for my own written record. Perhaps I will one day reveal it to someone; perhaps use it as a "here is who I am, take it or leave it" curriculum vitae for a potential Beau. Maybe one day, if my continually leaking memory runs dry, I will read these as a reminder of how I once felt about everything, and perhaps still do feel, if I could only goddamn remember; And perhaps once mental decline lends its hand, I will read all this anew and say "Damn, this guy is so right on, I wish it was him!" In any case, for anyone other than myself admiring my seamless logic and amazingly dead-on analyses of existence, or rather laughing their heads off at my lacks thereof, without further ado, is me on everything.

No comments: